22 Desember 2009

award for YOU!!

hey blogger ! how are you?!
okay tomorrow I've mention from kak fika Sweet Escape
for her new post! OMG, she's really make me smile and happy know that! she's gimme award for me :) thankyou kak! thankyou!
and i want tell you for

7 fact about me.

1. slow music : I always listen slow music before i sleep. slow music can bring me to dream land ha-ha :) wanna try?

2. food : i don't like lobster, vegetable and sushi so much! and see food except crab :) i like everything chocolate .

3. drink : i don't like soda especially coke but i like pepsi :) *weird, but that's the truth* i like mineral water . that's really important for your body!

4. elementary school : collection barbie and princess is my hobby! i would cry if my mom did not buy a barbie or princess doll for me . maybe scream . and if you go to my home , you will see so many of my barbie collection that i bought since playgroup in Kidzsatation. (kids store, you know that store? i think yea!!)

5. model : i that's my dream :) model i love : Gisele Bundchen and Miranda Kerr for sure! OMG, jealous with Gisele and Miranda . hope you know who Gisele and Miranda . ha-ha . and i like Irina Kulikova and Gala Gonzalez too!! too obsessed with Gala Gonzalez. hope next time i can be a model :) hopefully

6. Connor Paolo or Freddie Highmore? choose one!!! : I CAN'T they're really cute and OMG (melted) hahah be my boy Connor and Freddie :) hahha i can't choose. what do you think?

7. Audrey Hepburn : I'm your biggest fans Audrey. Audrey please hear me!!! (fanatic) ha-ha I've Audrey photos since little girl. i heart Audrey Hepburn and little bit Grace Kelly. ha-ha

that's all :)
and this award i wanna give too for :
1. Kak Fika - Sweet Escape
2. Kak Regina - Regina And The Coffee Shop
3. Kak Sabila - Pastel Girl
4. Fashion Wh0re - Fashion Whore
5. Gala Gonzalez - Inside Am-lul's Closet

0 komentar: