16 Desember 2009

Christmas please faster .

readers , can't wait Christmas really and new year .
OMG, good bye 2009, welcome 2010.
i never forget story in 2009. my friends, my love, my problem, my family and so so so many (i can't talk in here)
but, i love 2009. i want new me in 2010, forget about problem in 2009.
i heart 2009
and talk about Christmas, maybe my dad can't change my cellphone . because I've bad report. not bad ya. but my score (mathematics) is very very very HORRIBLE. 60!!
OMG, i can't believe. huh, bored with my 5730 -,-
yea, in 2010, i wanna change my bad score!!!!
hopefully.

i want take picture my Christmas tree, but not now. still wait my Christmas tree ya
can't wait holiday with my family . wow , where?! puncak? Bali? or?! okay, still wait my mom and dad.
CONGRATULATION for my best friends, Soraya and Della. have good rank!
and for all GGGBCDs (ha-ha) heart!!!!!!!!!
Thank You, Natasha Diva for Lady GaGa The Fame. love yaa. (actually i want The Fame Monster, jealous with Gita!)

Invasion : Fanya Runkat
Here We Go Again : Heny Stephanie
Turn It Up : Soraya Daniella
Lady GaGa The fame Monster : Rityasiwi Gita
Fergie As The Duchess : Delvina Patricia
Lady GaGa The Fame : Canny Andromeda (me)
For Your Entertainment : Natasha Diva (her album not in here ha-ha)

This all picture, photographed by : Heny Stephanie. Hey, thanks dear!


Thank You too for Gala want reply my e-mail.
Thank You too for GGGBCDs for 1 semester with you all.
Thank You too for Lita-Ivony-Nessa for, yea wanna hear my story. they're best : )
Thank You too for Patricia Purba for, spend time with you.
Thank You for my enemy! forever and ever for make problem with me
and, Thank You all . LOVE

GGGBCDs

(what do you think about this thing?)


(girl thing ha-ha)


(Diva, you talk with?)

(Della, what are you doing?)

0 komentar: